[alfa] 77 GTV Drive Shaft problem

Jason,

When you have a 2 peice drive shaft like that of an Alfetta, you can find 3
different connections for bolting that together.
I would look for some mating marks on the two ends in the middle to see if you
have the drive shaft misaligned. You could be off 1/3 and it would cause the
problem you are speaking about.
I always used a tool to make arrow marks when I removed the drive shaft so
that I was sure to get it realigned back the way it came out.
I am guessing that the center support is in good condition? If that isn't,
then it will also allow for some movement.
Christopher Boles