[alfa] Battery

Think I have a problem.  I've moved four times in the last 5  years.  My '89
Spider will sit for a few weeks while I settle down.   When I go to start the
car, it won't start.  I get a new battery, because  the old one won't keep a
charge.  This has already happened to me three  times.  It has now happened
again.  I will jump start the car and take  it out for a drive, come home, turn
it off, and, again nothing.  I haven't  left the lights on, the radio face is
still on.  Once I get the new  battery, all is well.  Could it be more than the
battery that is causing  the problem?  It's only when the car sits for weeks
without getting  started.  Any help or info is appreciated.

Elizabeth
'89 Spider Veloce
_ciao89@domain.elided_ (mailto:ciao89@domain.elided)