[alfa] Alfa Spider on TV

That programme was on here a few months ago, it's not something I would
normally watch but I saw the Spider and continued watching.  "N" at the end of the
number plate means the car was registered between August 1974 and July 1975,
but I don't know whose car it is.

My own Spider was used in an episode of "The Ruth Rendell Mysteries" about 15
years ago.  I wonder if this has been shown anywhere in the world recently?

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
www.highwoodalfa.com