[alfa] Milano AC pressure switch

Does anyone know what the thread is on the pressure switch of the Milano's air conditioning system? Something made me decide to replace the receiver dryer, and I won't know until tomorrow if a direct replacement for the GTV-6 part is actually available, but I do have a Milano pressure switch assembly (both switches in one unit vs. two separate ones on the GTV-6) lying around so I could get away with just one fitting if I had to, but I have no idea what the thread is. I'm tempted to jam a 1/8"NPT fitting in it and drill & tap the according hole in the (incorrect) dryer that AutoZone supplied, which lacks pressure switch fittings entirely.

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6