[alfa] stalling with AC on

Recently my GTV6 has been dying with AC on. It happens when I stop. The idle
is fine, but on putting the car in neutral, the RPM drops and the engine
dies. If I feather the accelerator as catching the engine before the initial
RPM drop it's fine. The car also idles fine with the AC on, it's only when
going from load to nothing when there is a problem.

The GTV6 doesn't have an idle controller for the AC does it? Any fix other
than just cranking up my normal idle? Seems weird that it's been fine for a
couple of years then suddenly started this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Graham Spencer
86 GTV6