Re: [alfa] Door not closing tight - 79 Spider

I had a hitchhiker slam my pass. door on the seatbelt once. Suffice to
say, mah baby ain't never was the same again. I pulled off the door
catch (upper thing in the doorjam) and moved it in as far as it would
go. Now it's very nice and tight. Probably not the right way to do
things, but now people don't constantly tell me that my door's open.

HTH
Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (a DeTomaso parked next to it two nights ago, on the way to
the Historics, I'd presume)