[alfa] Re: contacts in Houston

Howdy, Ken!  :-)

Here are some Houston Alfa resources.  Things are relatively sparse  here (at
least compared to CA, MA and PA where I have also lived).

_http://www.scuderiahouston.com/_ (http://www.scuderiahouston.com/)     Local
AROC club.

_http://www.aroc-usa.org/_ (http://www.aroc-usa.org/)     National club site.

_aggarcia@domain.elided_ (mailto:aggarcia@domain.elided)    Local  Alfa racer
(GTV6, Milano in SCCA), all-around good guy and owner/head  wrench at Garcia
Alfa Racing.   Thumbs up.

_http://www.orionautoservice.com/_ (http://www.orionautoservice.com/)    The
other place in town that will admit to working on Alfas.  They seem to
"specialize" in foriegn cars that you have to be in love with to own.  A  family
operation - good folks.  Thumbs up.

_http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/texashillcountryaroc/index.htm_
(http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/texashillcountryaroc/index.htm)    Next closest
AROC chapter.

_http://www.vickauto.com/_ (http://www.vickauto.com/)     Great parts
selection, good advice, one day UPS ground shipping to  Houston.

If you have specific questions, or specific vehicle needs let me know and
I'll get you pointed towards the right people.

-mike mcmahon
86 graduate
94 164LS

> Well, Calgary is just too nice a city to live in so my company is  moving
me
> to Texas.  Can anyone provide some good contacts for  clubs, people, and
> mechanics?

Thanks.