[alfa] Duetto Top refit

Hi all,

Finally got the Duetto back on its wheels after a 3 month wait and today I
re-installed my roof assembly.  It all went well;  so well that I feel I must
have done something wrong !

After fitting the top to the body with the 6 side bolts loosely in place, I
fastened the front latches at the windscreen and tightened the side bolts.

The bolt holes on the frame are elongated to allow quite a bit of adjustment,
which got me thinking that I should maybe have 'loaded' the top in a certain
direction before tightening ?

Am I thinking too hard or have I missed something ?

The top looks good and taut when it's up.

Beatle
Oz
'67 Duetto