[alfa] 78 Spider for sale (for real) in Dallas, TX

I mean it this time, it really has to go.
Nice 78 Spider in Dallas, TX for sale.  Complete with 10 GB iPod (since
the stereo system is based around it, oh yeah, and I got a new 40 GB!).

This is the very last time I will do this on the list (promise).  If
nobody is interested it will go before the unwashed masses (ebay).

Here is a link to tons of photos and a nauseatingly long description of
what it is, what's been done, what needs to be done and what comes with
it:

http://homepage.mac.com/tmphoto/alfa/Personal130.html

To save all of you 'cheapskate Alfa people' time, I am initially asking
$5000.
(the cheapskate part was a joke, but not the $5000 part)

Tony Martie
TM PhotoDesign
phone 469.233.8673
iChat   tmphoto@domain.elided