[alfa] Re: Pros and Cons : Ebay

I bought a Milano of ebay about a year and a
half ago.  I actually bid on it as a fluke.  The
starting bid was cheap and I wanted a car to
part out to support the fleet.  I had no intention
of bidding any higher.  Well, I was the only one
to bid.  Try explaining to your wife that you just
bought a car (with 5 already in the drive way)
that's only 300 miles away!  So I figured that
I only needed the car to make one last trip
then it would be parked and parted and what
I didn't want would go back on Ebay.  Well,
I picked up the car and it was better then
expected.  Warning a 300 mile drive may
make you grow attached to an Alfa.  So
in the end I haven't had the heart to part it
out.  I actually named the car Ebay.

Dave McCrory
Maryville, TN

93' 164 (left it up to the wife to name... still no name)
87' Verde (Miles)
87' Platinum (Floyd)
87' Gold (Ebay)
76' Spider (Drip)