Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:49:42 +0200
From: H Taylor <taylor@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [alfa] Back from a Wonderful Vacation in Italy

Joe,

It seems to me that, with this book, *you* should be telling *us* where
to go. In most of Italy, everything comes second to eating well.

But as for Alfa-specific destinations, I can't think of much outside of
the museum. The cars you'll see throughout the country (and most of
Europe) wether you try to or not -- albiet mostly late-model versions;
I seem to remember that Italy launched a big tax incentive a few years
back to encourage people to buy new cars and scrap their old ones, or
something like that.

- - Hal
(Who married in Italy and lives 4 hours north of Milan)