[alfa] clogged ac drain

That's what happened to me.
I seem to recall the cover , by your right foot in the center console was not
hard to remove.
Once I just pulled out a bit of leaf debris covering the outlet.
Another time, the hose was plugged, and was nicely unplugged by pushing a
length of coax cable I had laying around thru, depositing a plug of stuff like
you might findin your house's rain gutters onto the driveway.

Ray Boniface