Re: [alfa] Pros and Cons : Ebay

John

A few years ago, I would have been more enthusiastic about eBay, but nowadays with sniping bots and scam artists it has lost some of its original spirit.

That being said, you have just asked a worldwide community of Alfisti whether you should buy sight unseen... why not send one of us in to be your eyes and tetanus detectors? Chances are there's one somewhere near the vehicle.

Having told of the evil decepticons what inhabit eBay, I must admit that I have never had a bad experience, nor have I ever purchased a vehicle on auction.

Good Luck
Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (bought from a used car dealer, ever worse!)