 I am always suspicious of accuracy of intrumentation unless it has been
calibrated.

Charlie

In a message dated 8/10/2004 8:14:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:10:41 -0400
From: "Bruce Giller" <bgiller@domain.elided>
Subject: re: [alfa] Underheating GTV

I have bleed the cooling system at both locations with the car on a flat
surface to make sure that any air will pool at the thermostat.  My Spider
had air in the system once and it caused it to overheat pretty badly.

When I worked on the SPICA adjustments, I made sure the temp was between 170
and 180 F.  But when driving, it never seems to stay at 175 F .

    Bruce