[alfa] Re: Spider seat bolts

Rodney,
    I got my seat-rail bolts from a local harware store a few years ago.  I
bought allen headed cap screws, ground the heads down just a little to make
them fit better and found they are a lot easier to get in and out than regular
bolts.
Skip Patnode
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va

P.S.
Since I am in the asking/begging mode, does anyone have those seat-rail bolts
for the Spider?? I am missing one or two. They are unique since the head is
pretty narrow and flat to fit into the rail...hex bolts are too tall!