[alfa] Heater Fan Motor circa '79 era

Does anyone miraculously have a spare working heater fan motor lying around? I would be happy to pay for it. Really only need the motor and not the bottom half plastic piece that it is generally attached to.

Thanks,
Rod

P.S.
Since I am in the asking/begging mode, does anyone have those seat-rail bolts for the Spider?? I am missing one or two. They are unique since the head is pretty narrow and flat to fit into the rail...hex bolts are too tall!