[alfa] Alfista needed in (or around) Orange County, CA

My pursuit of Alfas has led me to one in Mission
Viejo, CA. If possible, I'd like someone Alfa-literate
to pre-view the car, before I shlep all the way across
the continent. Naturally, I'd cover any and all
expenses incurred.

If you are located close-enough to Mission Viejo, and
feel benevolent and kind, please contact me offlist.

Thanks!

-Joe