[alfa] Convention...

Sounds like a few people are interested in the election of the executive board. Which makes me VERY happy!!! Please be interested.

Basically, Bill Gillham is the new president.

We did discuss looking into more regional events, and may even RFB our insurance.

There will be a new web page any day now. Which will have a discussion group. BTW, that is the reason richard didn't re-start the old AROC digest. I told him that we are starting an area on the new page...

What else... we are happy with the new Owner, and will probably extend the contract pending an up to date cost list...

For the rest of the convention- Ines and I had a GREAT time! It was so much fun! And it was an honor to organize the autocross- that went better than I could have hoped! And I know there were a bunch of first timers....

Next year, Seattle,

2006, who knows- nobody bid. Interested?

Eric Storhok
AA, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm