[alfa] Re: Boston Globe article

At 10:09 PM 8/8/2004, you wrote:
"But so too does one rare Alpha, a prototype built for the Montreal Expo in
1967."
i saw that too! this from the guy who was convinced that Giulietta had 2 Ls in it! Ran into him at the Pinewood Derby when he asked about the spelling - I, Jim Scutti, and Giuseppi LoRe did our best to convince him that there was indeed, only one L.
he wouldn't believe us and made us accompany him to the car he saw it spelled out on. Came to the Sprint Speciale he saw - what he saw was the i in script that looked a little like an L.
Then he went on to say that they built ~ 3,800 of these prototypes! with that many prototypes, wonder what the production run was!!

he needs one of my Alpha Romero Tee shirts!!

In spite of that, i thought it was a very favorable review, and enjoyable to read.
andy