Re: [alfa] Turn signal switch rebuild

Certainly worth a try, might get the signals operating again. The symptoms I have are that the signals don't work but the flasher clicks all the time, key on or off, signal lever moved to one side or in the middle, the flasher relay always clicks like when the signals are flashing. If I monkey with the lever the signals will actually flash on occasion. The signal lever is very sloppy, loose feeling, like its worn on its pivot. I have to unplug one of the wires from the flasher unit (double red, I think its positive supply) to get it to stop clicking. All other electrical functions on the car are fine. I'm thinking its the switch due to its sloppy feel and the way playing with the lever makes the signals come and go. Could be multiple problems though.

Ed