[alfa] Type 105 GTV 2000

Hi all,

I am new to this forum.  I just bought a 1974 Type 105 GTV 2000.  The
interior is immaculate but the paintwork has a bit of rust bubbling near the
rear boot panel.  I need help with the brakes as it is not working.  Need to
keep pumping the pedal to get it to stop.  Can anyone advise me on the
brakes?  Can I change the brake servos, calipers etc to the ones from the
Alfa 75 (Milano in the US) or 155 etc?  The engine sounds like a million
dollars.  Will try to post some pictures later but any advise on the brakes
is much appreciated.

Cheers.

See Meng