[alfa] Car Washing!

Hey folks

It being Sunday and me having not washed my baby in about three months,
I finally decided to do so. Unfortunately, washing space is at a
premium, so I needed to be discrete. In addition there was no shade.
Gasp, I said, until I went down to my local Kragen and picked up the
Mr. Clean AutoDry Washing System of Supreme Joyous Rapture.. Someone on
the list recommended it long ago, but I was worried about leaving soap
on my convertible top. But now I can confirm that not only does it do
what the advertisements claim, but it will even do so in the hot Santa
Cruz sun on a black canvas top!

And it's on sale this weekend for only $19.95! Can life get any
better?!?

(For those what don't know, the AutoDry is a device that goes on the
end of your hose and gives you special soap, followed by purified,
de-ionized water that promises to not leave water spots)

Keep the shiny side up folks, now I can!
Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (it gets purified water, I don't... hmmm)