[alfa] 1986 Graduate mirror mount

My 1986 Graduate (AR530 Rosso) has lost the plastic top of the mirror
mount.  This has the locating "nibs" or whatever one calls them, which
hold the mirror in place but still allow it to rotate when bashed by
careless passers-by and such.  I don't know how to get another or repair
this one.  Any help, please?  The mirror motors still work, if noisily.
The plastic coating on the apparently metal mount is flaked off the top
to leave it both a bit shorter than before (loosening the spring tension
holding the mirror firmly against it) and smoother (making it rotate
even in the wind).

I _could_ pot it in some suitable flexible epoxy, I guess, but slipshod
workmanship is probably all I can muster for such a job and I'd rather
have it done correctly.  I have vague memories of this mirror mounting
being a very short production run, like for the 1986 Graduate only.  Not
good news for me, if true.

Thanks.

Michael