[alfa] Alfetta Glass - OUT DAMN SPOT!!!

Been kinda spotty reading my Digests so I don't know if you got an answer to this one..

You might try something mildy acidic.. like lemon juice or vinegar. The spots should be primarily carbonates
and other minerals that should get quickly dissolved by acids. Of course you want to watch where the runoff goes, and rinse all traces off of paint and metal..
Never tried this myself, but it's one of those things that SHOULD work.. ;-) Let us know how it goes!

Jon
77 Spider
Irvine, CA (which has very hard water.. anyone try one of those Mr Clean carwash kits?)

1. How does one go about getting very old hard water spots off of glass?

My

Alfetta's rear window is covered with these.  I have tried Windex, CLR,
numerous other cleaners, and even Toothpaste on the recommendation of a
friend.  Any ideas?