[alfa] A wonderful Alfa Drive...

Hi Listies

Just wanted to share (brag about?) my beautiful drive up and day in San Francisco today... 200 miles at around 80mph got me 25mpg and not a hiccough... Just wonderful, and lots of appreciative looks and comments. Best one was a ricer in an Impreza with a GTR badge saying "nice Jag!"

This wouldn't have been possible without the support I've gotten from this list, and for that I thank you all. If you wish, you can now give yourselves pats on your respective backs. Or get someone else to pat your back. Or don't, whatever.

Hope this email doesn't count as useless, and y'all enjoy your Alfas!
Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (cooling off happily outside, and I'm back on the scooter)