Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:09:40 -0700
From: Benjamin Kaupp <bkaupp@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [alfa] re LS rotors

Which reminds me -

I seem to remember IAP selling a Slotted AND cross drilled rotor, and
that struck me as rather excessive. Is this the ultimate in braking
technology, or is it the flimmist of flam?

- -Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (careful Cudara, some will get mad at you for having a
radio. Good selections, though!)