[alfa] 2004 AROC convention

This year's AROC convention in NH was really great saw some out of this world conversions

74 GTV 5000 - GTV with a 302 V8 Mustang engine

85 Spider V6 twin turbo - Spider with a 3.0 Alfa V6 twin turbo making 400+ hp

The only thing I was disappointed with was the lack of per-war Alfas.  No TZ's, 33's, only 3 Montreals, there was a real lack of rare Alfas.  I would of thought Larry Auriana would of sent some of his car over since this year was on the east coast.  Anyone else noticed that?

Alan