Re: [alfa] re LS rotors

Which reminds me -

I seem to remember IAP selling a Slotted AND cross drilled rotor, and that struck me as rather excessive. Is this the ultimate in braking technology, or is it the flimmist of flam?

-Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (careful Cudara, some will get mad at you for having a radio. Good selections, though!)