Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:56:20 -0400
From: "Gwynne W. Spencer"  <gwynnes1@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Speedometer and Tach in seris 4  Spider

My tachometer )'93 Spider Veloce) is wildly out of adjustment. It  reads
about 85% of true engine speed at the higher revs - have not done a
complete across the range checkout yet.

There is no manufacturer  identification on either the speedo nor the tach.
Anyone know who Alfa was  using for these instruments?

I assume that since they are electronic, it  should be relatively easy to re
calibrate if I can find a shop that knows  what they are doing ??

Gwynne Spencer