[alfa] Speedometer and Tach in seris 4 Spider

My tachometer )'93 Spider Veloce) is wildly out of adjustment. It reads about 85% of true engine speed at the higher revs - have not done a complete across the range checkout yet.

There is no manufacturer identification on either the speedo nor the tach. Anyone know who Alfa was using for these instruments?

I assume that since they are electronic, it should be relatively easy to re calibrate if I can find a shop that knows what they are doing ??

Gwynne Spencer