[alfa] Marchal 850 GT light question

I have a set of rectangular Marchal 850 GT lights, probably from the mid to
late 80s.  Are they supposed to be driving or fog lights?  Or can they be
either, depending on the bulbs you install?  Whatever, they are, anyone have
a good used set of bulbs around for sale or trade?  Thanks

Andrew Watry

PS: Nice to see we're now the airconditioning (my fault) and Microsoft/Apple
urban myth (not my fault) digest.