[alfa] WTB: West Coast Milano

Long story, but I will be making a trip to the west coast in a couple of
weeks and thought that this might be an opportunity to pick up another
Milano. We would like to find a Milano somewhere between Seattle and the Bay
area of California. Looking for a daily driver, not a show car. Actually, I
would prefer a Gold or Silver 5 speed. Must be ready for a long distance
road trip (or nearly so). All leads welcome. Reply off list - send
description, pictures (if possible), location, and asking price.

Done this many times before, that why they say Always Looking For Another.

Thanks,
Ben

---