[alfa] Giulia GTV Body Rottiserie

Hi Digesters,

I am about to recommence work on the bodyshell of my very long term Giulia
2000 GTV restoration project. I would like to manufacture a body rotisserie so
I can spin the body around and work on the cars underfloor without having to
try to weld lying flat on my back. Has anyone out there ever manufactured a
body rotisserie for such a vehicle? I would be interested in the design you
used. My plan was to manufacture a "roll hoop" type design rather than the
more traditional engine stand type design, and attach it to the bumper
mounting points. Would I be wise in supporting the entire weight of the body
shell (completely stripped and minus hanging panels) through the bumper
mounting points? Any ideas or comments would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sasha Nackovski