Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 10:17 PM 7/27/2004, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:49:19 -0700
From: "Thomas Moll" <moltek@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] What kind of engine is this??

I emailed the good folks at Italspeed inquiring about this car and the
person responding told me that it has a stock 1600 engine. Well I keep
looking at the cam cover and that is not any 1600 Alfa Romeo engine I've
seen. The question of course, what is it? I have my own theory but I don't
want anyone to prejudge the engine so I'm keeping it to myself for the
moment :)
 http://italspeed.com/cars_pages/car3.htm

Thomas Moll
Seattle