Re: [alfa] Car shipping - tip the driver??

I used InterCity Lines to ship my car from Reno to Boston, the cost was $1100, using their stand-by service, I was very happy with how well they took care of my car, it was covered in plastic, shipped in an enclosed trailer, they documented all the blemishes (all 68).

I gave $100 tip to the driver. It wasn't 15%, but the driver was pretty happy.

- Steve.