[alfa] Re: Sedans get the looks

I'll toss my agreement in on this one too--my Alfetta
Sedan gets a ton of comments, much more so than my
Spider.  Even more interesting is that the area which
I live in is dominated by BMW's, Mercedes, and large
expensive SUV's...I always assumed people around here
were too 'car snobby' to appreciate a classic.
Next month it will be time for the custom
interior--Milano seats with two-tone leather to match
the dark/light brown of the interior door panels, with
Alfa insignias sewn into the headrests.
I might even have the TS installed by next year's
convention....and cows might fly...

Stacy Faught
'87 Spider Quad (NO MORE ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS!!!YAY!!!)
'78 Alfetta Sport Sedan (dreaming of a TS)