RE: [alfa] K&N 164 experience

Jose, I use a K&N filter on my spider and on my Harley.  With these filters
you use only a very slight mist of oil on them.  Most people tend to way
over oil the filter causing problems like you describe.  I don't know if you
added any oil to it or it came over saturated, but I would order a K&N
filter cleaner kit and clean the filter real good and apply a very slight
mist to the filter material.  A little goes a long way.

Mike
91 Spider (Rosa)