Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:44:55 -0600
From: Carson or Wendy <dammwood@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] wierd milano electrical bit

While taking apart the verde even more today I ran into a couple of
things that are firsts for me.
The first..  being electrical devices above the glove box. There is the
panel with three screws above the front shelf and attached to it are two
things, one looks like the door ajar chime and the other is the root of
my question. It's quite large 6x4x2" with 7 plugs going to it. PN is
161144505501 from a sticker on it.
The other question is with the heater controls. The AC knob has a sealed
tube coming off it and disappearing into the heater box. What's involved
with getting the rest of this tube out in one piece? I took the fan and
resistors out to look in there but couldn't see anything.

Thanks,
- --
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB