[alfa] Re:The Bourne Reality

What's funny is how much the grille design looks like a late-model
Lancia! OTOH, the movie is marvelous, and moves like lightening. Full
of red-herrings, double-crosses and blind alleys, it's easily the best
spy movie in a long time (since the 'Bourne Identity', anyway). Makes
recent Bond efforts pale by comparison.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'