[alfa] Alternator options

Cats,

What was the model and year of that Geo alternator that fits
the 2 liter Alfa? I remember it was smaller and 55 amp. Was
it a drop in fit? I had saved the info when it was discussed
here, but can't find it.

What other options exist? Someone was talking about a Milano
alternator in a Spider? Does that fit easily or does there need to
be some modification?

Wasn't there a Nissan alternator that fit as well?

Thanks,
Stefano
Walnut Creek, CA