[alfa] Sedans get the looks

I agree with Kevin that my sedans have generated far more comments over the
years (positive and negative) than my coupes or one spider.  There's
something about Berlinas and Giulia sedans that really makes people notice
them.  Last year, a high-school girl coming out of Berkeley High commented
that my Super was "one cute-ass car."  Can't ask for higher praise than
that.

On the other hand, before it was painted last week, my Super was one of the
scabbiest things around.  Its inner beauty must have shown through.

My best Berlina comment was when a homeless guy spare-changing me in a
Target parking lot complimented me on my nice-looking Datsun.  (Also IDed
over the years as Volvo, BMW, Renault, VW, you name it.)

Andrew Watry