[alfa] RE: Alternator explanation needed..

>    And as New Hampshire Convention Chair, how do you have time this close
to convention
>to be messing with Alfas?

I've got the best damn convention committee imaginable.  Life leading up to
this convention is a breeze, so there is nothing left for me to do but
perform major surgery on my Spider in the weeks before the convention (you
can see it there), and help friends get their Alfas running as well.

See you all there!

bs