[alfa] Spider Power Window Problem

On my '87 Spider Veloce the passenger side power window has decided to bog
down and stop when I try to raise the window.  I checked the cable and it was
taut and routed correctly over the pulleys. The gears and the bushings in the
regulator look like new and are well packed in white grease and turn freely.
The motor runs, and has enough power to lower the window, but not to raise
it.

Is the motor itself the likely culprit? Or should I be looking for something
else?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Hillesheim
Lawrence, Kansas