Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:23:53 -0700
From: "Valery Danilov" <valdanilov@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #237

Thank you Dean (and others!) for pointing me in the right direction. Very
interesting article., reminded me of a similar tool I had to make for a
Giulietta crank pulley nut :) about 10 years ago. I think that tool is still
somewhere in my tool box, I only used it once :) I better just order one from
IAP this time.
Glad I asked before removing the driveshaft. This digest is great!

Val
Seattle