[alfa] Alfista needed in or around Eureka, CA

In my pursuit to add to the roster of Alfas In My
Life, I have run across a seemingly promising specimen
in the Eureka, CA area. If you are in a position to
look over a car for me there, please contact me
off-list.

It goes without saying that I would defray any
expenses incurred and should you ever need me to
reciprocate anywhere in So. FL, I'd be too happy to do
so.

Thanks in advance,

-Joe in SoFla