re:[alfa] GTV6 as a Commuter?

i have used my '86 gtwe6 as a daily commuter since i
got it in jan '95, when it had ~65k on the ticker.
now, w/~200k, and many mods that have enhanced its
performance (shankle suspension, s-cammed 3.0, milano
platinum lsd, sz hedders, etc), its daily-ride duties
have diminished.  the shankle suspension means the car
has had every surface irregularity amplified, (there's
a *lot* of surface irregularities in the dc/frederick
md area!), and the wear & tear on the car have taken
its toll.  while the car is still mechanically
fantastic, i have a list of ~20 li'l things that need
attention, & that evil plague tinworm is starting to
rear its head.  so now the car is mainly a back-up
wehicle for my recently purchased (relatively)
pristine '87 milano gold; awaiting a complete refurb,
or donor chassis that's 100%, to which i can transfer
all the mechanical goodies.

doug s.