[alfa] GTV as daily driver

I kept up an 83 for about five years as a daily driver. It was a marvelous machine
and I often ponder just how advance it was for its time in both engineering and style.
However, I (who consider myself to be and advanced amateur mechanic) found I needed
considerable and frequent support from a good shop. (Paul at Defatta in Baltimore, I worship
him like a god.) I sold it when the twins came along.

I have, however, kept the 73 Spider. At my technical level I find it much easier to keep on the road,
part are easier to find, I can do more or my own work and it is frankly more reliable.

You really got to love a GTV6 to keep it up.

--
John E. Newhagen Ph.D.
Associate Professor