[alfa] Spider fuel filter replacement

Hello all,

My apologies for what is probably a stupid question.
Forgive me. I love the car, I just don't understand
how cars work!

While driving yesterday I suddenly lost power, started
sputtering and the fuel pressure light came on. I
managed barely to pull over. I shut down and didn't
know what to do, but when I tried her again, the
problem was gone and I drove the three miles home with
no further symptoms.

I suspect I need to replace the fuel filters? They are
probably full of gunk that got caught somewhere.
Problem is, I don't even know what to ask for. I have
a 1978 fuel-injected (SPICA) spider. There appear to
be two fuel filters. Can anyone tell me what to call
these? What do I need to get? Should I replace both?
Am I barking up the wrong tree?

I DID search the archives, but was surprised to find
nothing relevant.

Any help MUCH appreciated.

Colin