[alfa] Spider door panel tricks

I am sure I am missing something obvious, but before I
do any, I figure I had better ask...

How do I remove the inner door panel?  I need to get
to the lockset on my '90 Spider but am having trouble
getting the door panel loose. The plastic pins along
the bottom and rear edges pop out quite nicely, but
the upper rear corner appears to be a metal keeper of
some sort and no amount of pulling, lifting or
squeezing seems to release it. I can only see about a
quarter inch of it so I can't tell exactly how it is
locked in there.

What's the secret?