[alfa] Convention Travel Question

Ill be trailering my Alfa to the convention and on the way home (Alabama) I
d like to take in some sights with my family.

Id like to take my kids to Boston, Coney Island, Philadelphia & Baltimore.

Can anyone suggest a place to stay near these places that would fairly
trailer Friendly. Id like to stay nearby, drop off the trailer and go see
the sights.

Any other interesting places to visit would be welcome also.

Just Email me with suggestions.

Thanks,
Tad Bailey
Alabama